Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
NeoDen's newest pick and place — Parallax Forums

NeoDen's newest pick and place

Martin HodgeMartin Hodge Posts: 1,246
edited 2015-11-04 04:48 in General Discussion
Brace yourself for possibly the worst promotional video ever made, but the machine looks very nice. It has vision.

Comments

• LOL! Irrespective of the qualities of the machine itself, that video is a tour de force of dubbing technology. Somehow a bad Chinese-to-English translation has been impressed upon the lips of a native English speaker to produce an almost comical advert.

-Phil
  • Wow, I know the Chinese knockoff a lot of things, but knocking off an English speaking human? wow, unbelievable!
  • jmgjmg Posts: 15,145
    Yes, that's actually impressive, and funny too
    Chinese Text to English voice with some almost lip-sync'd video they found who knows where.... ?!

• ercoerco Posts: 20,250
    edited 2015-11-05 21:45
    Croutching Tiger, Hidden Lip Sync. That tech is just barely above "Clutch Cargo" technology.

• lol. That was way too deliberate to be accidentally bad. And I got submersed into watching the entire pitch because of it!
  • That's just bizarre to watch.
  • TtailspinTtailspin Posts: 1,326
    edited 2015-11-05 05:22
    Did he really say "You can not defeat my Kung Fu"?

Pretty nice machine, I wonder if they take payments.
  • Hello All,
    Thank you for your support on NeoDen Tech's products.
    Hope our machine help you a lot in your daily work.

If need any technical support,pls feel free contact us:
  • A little diplomacy is needed here.

This is a very nice product, and should do well on the world market, the human component does distract from an otherwise excellent video production. The voice is adequate to sell the product, editing the person out would be cost effective for you, as you can sell your product in any country, just by changing the narrators language, it's all about the machine.
  • Courtney JacobsCourtney Jacobs Posts: 903
    edited 2016-01-12 16:31
    NeoDen_tonny,

Duplicate posting is not allowed. I have deleted the other identical post.

Please read and observe our forum rules: http://forums.parallax.com/discussion/134682/forum-rules-and-guidelines.
  • Wasn't the other thread a discussion where a forum member talks about actually purchasing one (and a different one at that) and his experience with it? It seems heavy handed deleting that when it was an actual user discussion, and arguably more useful than this one.
  • Courtney JacobsCourtney Jacobs Posts: 903
    edited 2016-01-12 18:33
    If NeoDen_tonny wishes to have the other post (instead of this one) reinstated I will do so, otherwise it will be left as is.
  • Ttailspin wrote: »
    Did he really say "You can not defeat my Kung Fu"?

(Spoiler alert!) I was pretty sure that you were kidding, but I am still a bit disappointed to have not heard him say that.

If NeoDen_tonny does return to the forum, then I hope that he accepts MikeDYur's feedback. There is certainly a market, as not many people require a large Panasonic assembly line. The gentleman "speaking" the words detracts from the perceived value of the machine. Including him is absolutely beyond my imagination.
  • pjvpjv Posts: 1,903
    Looks like it is a useful machine, especially in viewing the many videos posted in the last week.

So we decided to order one today with the conveyor and all sizes, 8, 12, 16 and 24 mm feeders, about 100 in all. There seems to be a delivery backlog of about 3 to 4 weeks, so things are probably going very well for them.

Great to see.

So now we will retire, or some way repurpose the two old, very tired, Excellon machines we have.

Cheers,

Peter (pjv)

• Courtney Jacobs Posts: 515
    12:31AM edited 12:31AM Flag0
    NeoDen_tonny,

Duplicate posting is not allowed. I have deleted the other identical post.

Please read and observe our forum rules: http://forums.parallax.com/discussion/134682/forum-rules-and-guidelines.

Hello Jacobs,
    Sorry for my careless,just click twice of "Submit"button,that's why caused duplicate posting,so sorry.

If have any questions,you can add my Skype and talk details,tks for your cooperation in advance.
  • Ya hatallica, maybe a tiny bit disapointing, Perhaps they could have watched a few movies produced by the shaw brothers to maybe learn more of the fine art of language dubbing..

But, it's not about the speech or the speaker in this thread, it's all about the machine, which i would suggest for purchase to anyone that has need to produce the kind of quality and volume this machine is capable of...

Check the specs, it's a nice machine.

Hope to see an honest review from Peter (pjv) when\if he gets a chance to type one up.

-Tommy
  • Indeed! My reason for starting the thread was excitement about the machine. (But the dubbing couldn't be ignored) :smile:
  • rjo__rjo__ Posts: 2,114
    edited 2016-01-14 03:03
    NeoDen_tonny et. al.

It will be a while before I need one of your machines, but I might be a customer for some
    prototyping work. Simple designs. Do you have a list of reputable companies doing small board runs ...cheap?

Regards

Rich

I speak only English...but my computer translates it like this:

NeoDen_tonny 等。基地。

之前我需要你的机器,但我可能是一些原型设计工作的客户,将有一段时间了。简单的设计。你有信誉良好的公司做小板运行...列表便宜吗?

关于富
  • Hello Rich,
    Kindly note in China,yes,some companies will provide SMTA service with competitive rate,if add
    the delivery charge,communicate problem(almost all companies only provide service to domestic market).

Most of our overseas customers purchased our PNP Machines(TM220A/240A/245P/NeoDen4) for his own placement work,
    because of our PNP Machines are not very suitable to do assembly service for other customers.

If need know more details,you can add my Skype:tonny-neoden or send email to me:tonny @ neodentech.com