Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
PropDroid anyone? — Parallax Forums

PropDroid anyone?

wned57wned57 Posts: 5
edited 2015-08-02 22:21 in Propeller 1
Short version: Does anybody know if someone is working on something like Simple, or a Spin Tool for Android?
I've gotten quite comfy with ArduinoDroid and a small suite of support tools for Arduino development on my tablet, but an Arduino sure as hell ain't a Propeller, and I'd really love to work with them on my tablet.
I am not the kind of person who will ask for something I can have fun working on myself, but this sort of project is well beyond my capabilities.
Anyway, just wondering if anyone can say if there's something to look forward to.

Comments

• The maintainer of PropellerIDE has it as a dream as well. I dont think any progress has been made on that front though.
  • Short version: Does anybody know if someone is working on something like Simple, or a Spin Tool for Android?
    I've gotten quite comfy with ArduinoDroid and a small suite of support tools for Arduino development on my tablet, but an Arduino sure as hell ain't a Propeller, and I'd really love to work with them on my tablet.
    I am not the kind of person who will ask for something I can have fun working on myself, but this sort of project is well beyond my capabilities.
    Anyway, just wondering if anyone can say if there's something to look forward to.

Sure would be nice!