Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
All Blogs Lost — Parallax Forums

All Blogs Lost

As this Forum Software doesn't seem to have Blogs, I guess all the old Blogs didn't get migrated. 
A big loss IMHO.

Comments

• They mentioned the blogs would be lost. I copied the couple posts I had made in case I ever wanted to post them somewhere else.
    I'm really glad we can still add to old threads. I thought the old threads would be read only.
  • I always felt the blogs were a bit redundant, and there were other blog spaces that could do the job so much better if the author really had a great skill for creating a blog that had a following.

My own blog entires ended up frozen in information that wasn't quite good enough.  Without going back and revising, there wasn't any reason to continue on with more material.

So, I am happy to see some rather bad writing on my part is gone.
  • ...on the start of the upgrade, there was mention that all blogs would be saved for future perusal and/or downloaded for our own individual archive off-Forum.

Does anyone know if the blog content is still available, albeit (maybe) on Parallax servers?

• ...on the start of the upgrade, there was mention that all blogs would be saved for future perusal and/or downloaded for our own individual archive off-Forum.

Does anyone know if the blog content is still available, albeit (maybe) on Parallax servers?

Would be nice, I had a few mini projects of which the details only existed on the blogs.