Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
This see if we can B-R-E-A-K this new forum! — Parallax Forums

This see if we can B-R-E-A-K this new forum!

GordonMcCombGordonMcComb Posts: 3,366
edited 2015-06-30 00:05 in General Discussion
A new post by me ought to do it.

Comments

• ercoerco Posts: 20,244
    edited 2015-06-30 11:58
    Kim Kardashian couldn't break the Internet, butt maybe she is available to break this forum.

6e83b36e44e40e5b3a2e04ee91cac7.jpg

460 x 560 - 72K
  • Heater.Heater. Posts: 21,230
    What do you mean "break"? This forum is totally broken since birth.
  • Seems I do not have to break anything --- I have already been issued 2942 bookmarks without any means to remove the ones that are inappropriate.

Heater is on a roll........
    Sure am. There is a lot that needs fixing here. If we all pull together and complain we can make it happen :)
  • Arrgh..... if we all pull together and complain, the negative experience level on this Forum will be toxic.

IMHO, Try observing and making a few constructive suggestions rather than overwhelming the people that host this site.

I have better things to do than to join in a virtual mob violence.
  • Okay, my signature line has junk in it that I have tried to remove by completely starting over... so far no luck.
    Pretty much every one of my posts today has contained a valid critisism, opinion or suggestion.

Meanwile I'm posting from a phone and it's all quite OK :)
  • My  signature is now corrected.  All I had to do was to click on the right most icon (the Show Source icon) and remove all the junk.

So, YOUALL...
    Some of these problems may be resolved by learning what the new software does.
    We know how to do that. It's a pain. Sorry to say so.