Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Second New Post — Parallax Forums

Second New Post

ercoerco Posts: 20,250
edited 2015-06-29 23:53 in General Discussion
Booyah!!!!!!!

And first new avatar after Jim Ewald.

Comments

• I guess I was serious when I said it was going to take a few hours. I just didn't think it would take a little over twelve hours to get it done. 
  • Second doesn't count. Only the first (or in your case, the first two).

• flagged :)
  • Serious maybe Jim, but all seems to have happened so perfectly that I must confess to not even realising 12 hours had passed on by.

Perhaps I need to get away from my desk now....!

When things go right, they go right.

You do have a downside though..... a lot of free time opened up for you to help with the Parallax warehouse cleaning effort tomorrow. --- Gazooks !!! Roll up them sleeves and prepare for action Jim !!!

• First thing I don't like about this forum is that you can't delete your own posts, even within the editing timeframe.
    You can, however, move them to other discussions. That's nice.
  • The web team put a lot of work into this site. I sure hope everyone enjoys the new site.
    Now about that cleaning thing... I am spending my morning up in the ceiling, running new network cables. Hopefully before it hits 120 degrees. Sleeves will be rolled up and I will be covered in fiberglass. It will be epic!
  • ercoerco Posts: 20,250
    I am spending my morning up in the ceiling, running new network cables. Hopefully before it hits 120 degrees. Sleeves will be rolled up and I will be covered in fiberglass.

That's a young man's game!