Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Sapieha's DE0-Nano board — Parallax Forums

Sapieha's DE0-Nano board

David BetzDavid Betz Posts: 14,511
edited 2013-11-04 09:41 in Propeller 2
Does anyone want the DE0-Nano add-on board that Sapieha designed? Parallax sent me one ages ago that had a few wrong parts in the kit (3 20x2 headers) and I have never had time to track down the parts and assemble it. I have the kit as shipped by Parallax if anyone wants it.

Comments

• Buck RogersBuck Rogers Posts: 2,161
    edited 2013-10-30 08:49
    David Betz wrote: »
    Does anyone want the DE0-Nano add-on board that Sapieha designed? Parallax sent me one ages ago that had a few wrong parts in the kit (3 20x2 headers) and I have never had time to track down the parts and assemble it. I have the kit as shipped by Parallax if anyone wants it.

Hello!
    What makes this fellow unique? I mean with the correct parts that is. As for wanting it...... I'll go out on a big limb and say yes without knowing the answer to that question today David.
  • David BetzDavid Betz Posts: 14,511
    edited 2013-10-30 09:04
    Hello!
    What makes this fellow unique? I mean with the correct parts that is. As for wanting it...... I'll go out on a big limb and say yes without knowing the answer to that question today David.
    To be honest, I don't remember what features it has that set it apart from the one Parallax designed. Maybe Sapieha will comment.
  • SapiehaSapieha Posts: 2,964
    edited 2013-11-04 05:40
    Hi David, Buck Rogers

Sorry I dont
    answered directly --- Was on Hospital some day's

Hi Buck -- my version use even 2x23 connector and add SD and some more possibility's

One problem --- Chip have missing correct set-up to DAC's so Video will don't function

David Betz wrote: »
    To be honest, I don't remember what features it has that set it apart from the one Parallax designed. Maybe Sapieha will comment.
  • David BetzDavid Betz Posts: 14,511
    edited 2013-11-04 09:41
    Buck Rogers: So, do you still want the board I have? If so, send me a PM with your mailing address.