Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
OPC Call for Speakers - Now Open! — Parallax Forums

OPC Call for Speakers - Now Open!

EmilyKurzeEmilyKurze Posts: 127
edited 2013-02-25 14:40 in Announcements
The Official Propeller Conference hosted by Parallax is fast approaching. Interested in speaking at the conference? We cordially invite you to submit an abstract of your 20-minute presentation for consideration to mktg@parallax.com. The Call for Speakers closes March 15th, and the final speaking schedule will be announced late March, early April.

We look forward to seeing you at the conference.

Comments

• Ken GraceyKen Gracey Posts: 7,386
    edited 2013-02-25 10:47
    Hey all,

The Parallax marketing crew is doing a fantastic job getting the OPC ready for you, but we need more signups for presentations. I know why the replies are slow - at past events you get to sign up on the day of UPEW, so we're all trained into waiting until the last minute. But don't let the thought of signing up in advance be an inhibitor. You all know this is an easy-going group and that there's no reason to stress over it. Heck, you've seen Chip present several times, right?

Please give our marketing crew the respect of letting them arrange a great event.

Ken Gracey
  • Chris SavageChris Savage Parallax Engineering Posts: 14,406
    edited 2013-02-25 14:40
    I know there are a few of you who have some really nice stuff to share. Now's the time to reserve your slot! I'm sure you don't want to hear me stand up there the entire time. :innocent: