Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Quick Question — Parallax Forums

Quick Question

NWCCTVNWCCTV Posts: 3,629
edited 2013-01-22 14:04 in Announcements
If I decide to take on 2 seperate projects do I need to submit 2 videos or should I mention both projects in one video or is the second one not required? I understand I have to apply for 2 Contest numbers but is an entire application neededfor the second one?

Comments

• rwgast_logicdesignrwgast_logicdesign Posts: 1,464
    edited 2013-01-19 12:21
    wow this is a huge step from not even knowing if you want to enter!!
  • NWCCTVNWCCTV Posts: 3,629
    edited 2013-01-19 13:15
    Yea, I am just contemplating at the moment. I have a couple different ideas. One is military based and one not so much, which is why I was thinking of doing 2 if I jump in. The non military one would be fairly simple and could be put together in a couple days time. I just need to find out the logistics of it before I decide.
  • Invent-O-DocInvent-O-Doc Posts: 768
    edited 2013-01-19 13:59
    Hi NWCCTV,

The parallax folks handle the rule issues. I can say that not all the submissions need be complex. If you have a simple one that is useful, do two. Also remember that military medicine is really broad (it is sort of like regular medicine but even broader because it still has to do all the regular things). The only area where military medicine is lacking is geriatrics (which the VA does).
  • EmilyKurzeEmilyKurze Posts: 127
    edited 2013-01-22 14:04
    NWCCTV wrote: »
    If I decide to take on 2 seperate projects do I need to submit 2 videos or should I mention both projects in one video or is the second one not required? I understand I have to apply for 2 Contest numbers but is an entire application neededfor the second one?

Hi NWCCTV,

We require an application per project so you would need to fill out an application for each project. Since applicants are only eligible to receive one free kit, only one of your applications would be eligible. So if you know which project you'd like to make without the kit you could skip the video on that application. Or you could make a video for each if you're not sure which would qualify for the free kit. I hope that clarifies things for you.