There are a number of new features in PropGCC for the P2 that have been added to Google Code recently:
1) Support for CMM mode. This is currently limited to 64k of hub memory because the old P1 CMM kernel uses 16 bit addresses. We're discussing making changes to support 24 bit addressing but even this version could be useful on the DE0-Nano which only has 32k of hub memory.
2) Support for the SD card on the DE2-115 board.
3) Support for the P2 in propeller-load so you don't have to use different loaders for the P1 and P2. This also means that you can make use of propeller-load's variable patching and board configuration files. I've added a board configuration file for de2-115. I can add one for de0-nano as well.
4) The loader no longer requires PNut.exe to build its second-stage loader. It uses GAS instead.
5) Various bug fixes in the GAS P2 instruction assembler.
6) The C++ compiler is built but hasn't been tested.
If anyone thinks they'd like to try this on a Windows machine I can make a new zip file. Let me know.