Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
[SPOILER ALERT] Anniversary Mystery Bag Revealed! - Page 5 — Parallax Forums

[SPOILER ALERT] Anniversary Mystery Bag Revealed!

1235»

Comments

• skylightskylight Posts: 1,915
    edited 2012-10-22 08:24
    mindrobots wrote: »
    Skylight,

I won two bags from the trivia contest. I've been more than blessed by Parallax's generosity, so if you don't mind and are still interested, I'd be more than happy to share and send you one of the bags. I'm not sure what shipping will be but if it's crazy expensive, we can split it or something. Otherwise, I'll pick up the shipping. Let me pack one up in a box and see what the Post Office tells me.

PM me your shipping info and I'll get started.

Rick
    That's an extremely generous offer from you Rick, I can never get over the generosity of forum members here, But I will decline the offer as the way I look at it it's life and these things happen, but once again thanks very much for the offer, god bless you.
    edited 2013-01-03 09:31
    I am so excited!!!!! Parallax have just been in touch with me and said that the Mystery Bag had been returned to them from the post office as "not called for" It looks like they never got in touch with me for collection and returned the parcel back to Parallax, The great people at Parallax are re-sending it to me, WHAT GREAT SERVICE!!!! I can't wait for it to arrive (fingers crossed, in fact everything crossed) and will post what I got when it arrives..... Whoo hoo! :smile::smile::smile:
    edited 2013-01-18 03:36
    They say all good things come to those that wait, well I finally got it today :smile::smile::smile:
    Inside was:

40 pin DIL Propeller Chip
    PIR Sensor
    BS2 Carrier Board
    BS2 Module
    Beanie sticker
    S2 Robot Badge (Got several, anyone want one?)
    SoundPal
    Servo header cable

Been a long time coming but worth the wait, very pleased, Thanks Parallax for your great customer service.
  • ercoerco Posts: 20,250
    Ha, I just found one of my Mystery bags today. Looking at the 2012 dates on these posts, in September it'll have been 5 years since Parallax's 25th anniversary. Will P2 be ready for the 30th anniversary? It's also been 5 years since Parallax threw that rockin' Rocklin Robotics Expo in April 2012.

Anything cooking at Parallax for 30th anniversary?
  • Yes. We are putting together celebration ideas presently. This year also marks our 20th year in Education. Momentous indeed!
  • ercoerco Posts: 20,250
    WooHoo! Big party at Ken's house. We're nearly as well-behaved as a big group of Austrian students...!