Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
“Alphabet for S2”: a collaborative project. - Page 2 — Parallax Forums

“Alphabet for S2”: a collaborative project.

2»

Comments

• NikosGNikosG Posts: 705
    edited 2012-04-20 23:15
    erco wrote: »
    Nikos: Rich and his sons gave live wireless demos of your alphabet program, it was absolutely fantastic! The detail and resolution you achieve is phenomenal. Congrats, very well done!
    Hi Erco,

I’m double Jealous! Although I have two wonderful sons I can’t diffuse them all my knowledge about robotics because they live away from me with their mother….
    Hopefully I had the oportunity to be with them some days at least, during theese Easter holidays.
    BTW I shaw the article and some pictures from the EXPO posted by Lauren Davis and it was amazing!!!

Nikos
  • NikosGNikosG Posts: 705
    edited 2012-04-23 14:30
    Students and teachers from the European countries Poland, Portugal, France, Turkey and Greece had the opportunity to enjoy the Parallax S2 robot during the educational program Comenius today morning in the premises of the 3rd General Lyceum of Patras where I teach.
    With the support of my students we made a short demonstration of the S2 robot to our European guests and we wrote the names of our countries using the Alphabet for S2 robot.
    Students and teachers become very excited and they made us a lot of questions about the robot and the method with the alphabet.
    Here is a picture from the event and the names of the countries which were written by S2 robot.
    attachment.php?attachmentid=91933&d=1335216311
    Nikos Giannakopoulos
    648 x 1460 - 118K