Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
ATTN: PCBers SUBJECT: New website and exposure box design for your creative needs - Page 10 — Parallax Forums

ATTN: PCBers SUBJECT: New website and exposure box design for your creative needs

14567810»

Comments

• T ChapT Chap Posts: 4,198
    edited 2014-10-30 15:20
    ATTN MODS
    General Forum: Primarily for questions regarding any Parallax product or general programming needs, and also friendly chatter.

May I recommend that these endless soap box threads from idbruce... that have no relationship to Parallax products, nor to general programming needs, and are certainly not of a friendly nature.... be locked or removed. Further, it may be beneficial to the forum as a whole to remove idbruce permanently for his continued negative and offensive behavior.
  • idbruceidbruce Posts: 6,197
    edited 2014-10-30 15:25
    T Chap

I have now made it my priority to report all of your troublemaking posts. Good luck.
  • T ChapT Chap Posts: 4,198
    edited 2014-10-30 15:25
    Report away!
  • Ken GraceyKen Gracey Posts: 7,386
    edited 2014-10-30 15:35
    This thread isn't reflective of what we'd like our forums to be. I don't have the time to itemize the issues here, but they seem to relate to a combination of boasting, insulting and just plain poor behavior.

Let's be kind to one another, hold back the judgement, and focus on items that are of interest to most of our users.

I'll give this thread a bit of time to clean itself up and bring out the Loctite if we're still having trouble.

Ken Gracey

P.S. I can nearly hear that Moderator Monkey in the background, somewhere. He only comes out when the situation is getting too rough.
  • PublisonPublison Posts: 12,366
    edited 2014-10-30 15:58
    T Chap wrote: »
    ATTN MODS

May I recommend that these endless soap box threads from idbruce... that have no relationship to Parallax products, nor to general programming needs, and are certainly not of a friendly nature.... be locked or removed. Further, it may be beneficial to the forum as a whole to remove idbruce permanently for his continued negative and offensive behavior.

@T Chap. For the most part I find you to have the offensive behavior. Bruce has spent a lot of time documenting his projects. Most will ultimately be using Parallax products as he has indicated. You have been antagonizing Bruce for a while, and he, for the most part has held back on retaliation.

I suggest you do not reply to any of Bruce's threads unless you have anything constructive to say.

You are on report. Better me than Moderator Monkey.
  • Moderator MonkeyModerator Monkey Posts: 36
    edited 2014-10-30 16:22
    Dear sirs,

I am locking this thread. My simple suggestion at this time would be to avoid threads where you do not have something constructive to offer. Our goal is to ever be helpful. Please keep in the spirit of that goal.

Further escalation of this issue will be subject to moderation.

Sincerely, Moderator Monkey
This discussion has been closed.