The gyro is working fine but the accelerometer is always outputting the same data.
I am using the "TestMotionPlus.spin" files from the Obex by DogP.
My Wii Motion Plus and Wii Nunchucks are clones purchased on eBay earlier this year.
The results from the accelerometer are always the same...
no matter how I move the pcb. I know these results are coming from the nunchuck because I also tested the nunchuck standalone.
I have posted the code below. Note I am running my prop at 6.5MHz.
BTW I have not tested the nunchuck on a Wii as I don't have one and the nunchuck is now in pieces because I have extracted the pcbs for use in my quadcopter.