Free Propeller Labels

'Found some labels left over from a prior giveaway. The long skinny ones are for the 40-pin DIP:

attachment.php?attachmentid=82992&d=1310664305

First responder to this thread with a U.S Mailing address gets them all, postpaid. (Don't post your address here; email it to me.)

-Phil
575 x 352 - 43K
“Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they’ve been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It’s an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It’s a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” –Muhammad Ali

Comments

• 6 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • edited July 2011 Posts: 0Vote Up0Vote Down
    NOT IT! I don't need 'em, thanks. Someone else please reply and win them.

I just wanted to show Ken that I don't hoard EVERYTHING, even though I could have here... :)
    Now where are my Robotics forums? :)
  • I'll take'em! and give them a good home! Looks like good expo goodies to me..

OBC
    <br>
  • edited July 2011 Posts: 19,325Vote Up0Vote Down
    OBC,

They're yours! They'll go out as soon as I get your mailing address by email. (My email address is in my profile.)

-Phil
    “Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they’ve been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It’s an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It’s a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” –Muhammad Ali
  • edited July 2011 Posts: 0Vote Up0Vote Down
    Cool. So we may see these at the UPENE????
  • Cool. So we may see these at the UPENE????

After I glean a couple for myself, the rest will go to UPENE for everyone who wants one.

OBC
    <br>