How about an OBEX forum?

You might not take me seriously as somewhere between the new forum format, abandoning the SXes, and not making the OBEX catalog more precise - I've stopped buying Parallax Products.

It isn't as if I've stopped using them, it is just that OBEX is a drudge to use and my other suggestions to improve it seem to have been dismissed.

Still, an OBEX forum might help Parallax find a way to get it into a better, more pro-active mode.
Hwang Xian Shen, Puddleby-on-the-Marsh.
WTF? --- just may mean "Was That Funny?" , or maybe something else.

Comments

• 3 Comments sorted by Votes Date Added
  • edited July 2011 Posts: 0Vote Up0Vote Down
    While I agree that the current state of the OBEX needs a lot of work, I believe Parallax is working on a new OBEX to dovetail with their Parallax Semiconductor initiative. I would counsel patience in this matter. I'm sure things will get better without the necessity of further agitation. :)

-Phil
    “Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they’ve been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It’s an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It’s a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.” –Muhammad Ali
  • edited July 2011 Posts: 11,491Vote Up0Vote Down
    Thanks for you reply Phil, I'll try to redouble my patience.
    Hwang Xian Shen, Puddleby-on-the-Marsh.
    WTF? --- just may mean "Was That Funny?" , or maybe something else.