I have too many projects going on at the same time!:blank:
At the moment none of them seems to ever get finished. :(
So I thought that if I showcase them half-finished, and if enough people shows some interest, it might get me motivated to finish them.
First out, a full color sprite/tile driver running in two cogs.
- Horizontal/vertical pixel perfect scrolling
- Horizontal/vertical mirroring
- Registers can be updated per scanline to achieve parallax scrolling and other effects (like in this demo)
- 8 sprites per scanline (8 pixel wide) - Like a NES
- Sprites are only 20% implemented at the moment
- Sprites per scanline can be drastically increased with more cogs!!
- This demo doesn't use any sprites!!
- This demo doesn't use more than 4 colors per 8x8 tile (gfx ripped from a limited system)
Upload the binary to your "demo board compatible" propeller board and enjoy.