The expos always bring out the very best in attendees. Speakers, projects, and even some who show up to help!
This year, (thanks to Ken @ Parallax) we're going to try to do something extra for those helpers.
Introducing: "Friends of UPE
I need 10 volunteers who are willing to commit the the following for UPEC:
* Be on hand the evening before to help setup.
(Involves setting up chairs, tables, placing cords and materials.)
* Be on hand the hour after the expo to help cleanup.
(For UPEC this involves setting up the main room so that it can be used for church the following morning.)
(This includes moving chairs, tables, cleanup, and vacuuming.)
As a thank you for your commitment, we would like to give the following:
* A Propeller Protoboard w/Hat Decal.
* 5 raffle tickets for the Red Cross Drawings.
* A special badge which puts you at the head of the lunch/dinner lines.
* The appreciation of all of the expo attendees.
I suspect that a few of our other sponsors may chime in to sweeten the deal even more.
I will take the first 10 who can seriously commit and post to this thread.
I will contact you by PM to trade cell phone numbers.
Friends of UPEC:
1. Doug Dingus (AKA Potatohead)
5. Jim Fouch
6. John R.
7. Tony Billingsley
8. Matthew Ledger
9. Ken Gracey
Are you Propeller Powered? PropellerPowered.com
Visit the: PROPELLERPOWERED SIG forum
kindly hosted by Savage Circuits
Post Edited (Oldbitcollector) : 5/8/2010 1:47:36 PM GMT