Shop OBEX P1 Docs P2 Docs Learn Events
Parallax.com Mystery Sale over. Stay tuned for the next Mystery Sale next week. — Parallax Forums

Parallax.com Mystery Sale over. Stay tuned for the next Mystery Sale next week.

Jen J.Jen J. Posts: 649
edited 2009-03-20 04:28 in Propeller 1
The Mystery Sale has expired.

DIRECTIONS: Find the mystery product by navigating through the related products in the store on the Parallax.com site.

You should move from one product page to the next through the related products at the bottom of the page (see attached screen shot). If you don't see the footprints you have lost your path!

HERE ARE YOR CLUES. GOOD LUCK!

1. Start here:
This chip has eight processors (cogs) and can operate simultaneously, either independently or cooperatively, sharing common resources through a central hub. It has the smallest footprint. Answer: Propeller Chip QFN

2. Next (related product):
Use this to explore the power and flexibility of the Propeller microcontroller. Answer: Propeller Manual

3. Next (related product):
Looking instead for a hands-on approach to learning? This kit has everything you need to get started. Answer: Propeller Starter Kit

4. Next (related product):
Ready to go a step further? Attach these items to your kit and plug and play with these peripherals. Use this to explore the power and flexibility of the Propeller microcontroller. Answer: Propeller Accessories Kit

5. Next (related product):
Now you want to create projects. This board will help you do that and save some money as well, with no need for an extra programming tool! Congratulations! Answer: Propeller Proto Board USB (40% Off)

FINE PRINT: Limit one "Mystery Sale!" product per customer per day. Mystery Sale will list for five hours or until pre-determined max number of product have been sold (whatever comes first). Sale begins at 10am PDT on 03/19/09.

Thank you to everyone who participated!

Post Edited (Jen J. (Parallax)) : 3/19/2009 10:17:03 PM GMT
1029 x 903 - 222K

Comments

• UnsoundcodeUnsoundcode Posts: 1,530
    edited 2009-03-19 18:13
    Hi Jen J, your "treasure hunt" is a great idea , I really laughed hard at myself at one point when I felt as the young boy in "A Christmas Story" must have felt when he received his code wheel from the Ovaltine club , frantically writing down the answers to the clues. Of course your reward is of more value·smile.gif

Just had to relate that snippet it still has me smiling.

Jeff T.
  • CannibalRoboticsCannibalRobotics Posts: 535
    edited 2009-03-19 18:26
    You guys must have a lot of fun working there...

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    Signature space for rent!
    Send $1 to CannibalRobotics.com.
  • BaggersBaggers Posts: 3,019
    edited 2009-03-19 19:37
    I can't open the propeller page [noparse]:([/noparse]

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    http://www.propgfx.co.uk/forum/·home of the PropGFX Lite

·
  • Thomas FletcherThomas Fletcher Posts: 91
    edited 2009-03-19 19:48
    They certainly know how to move product, as I just bought one.
  • PhilldapillPhilldapill Posts: 1,283
    edited 2009-03-19 20:26
    Wow! That's a great deal!
  • Oldbitcollector (Jeff)Oldbitcollector (Jeff) Posts: 8,091
    edited 2009-03-19 20:29
    Wow! {I cheated, followed the final clue.}

That is an incredible deal!

Anyone who works with the Propeller should have more than one of these on hand!

OBC

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
    New to the Propeller?

Check out: Protoboard Introduction , Propeller Cookbook 1.4 & Software Index
    Updates to the Cookbook are now posted to: Propeller.warrantyvoid.us
    Got an SD card connected? - PropDOS
  • sylvie369sylvie369 Posts: 1,622
    edited 2009-03-19 21:13
    Okay, it worked on me too. Your timing was really good.
  • Michael O'BrienMichael O'Brien Posts: 55
    edited 2009-03-19 21:40
    Good choice, thank you for the discount.
  • Jen J.Jen J. Posts: 649
    edited 2009-03-19 22:15
    Thanks for playing along. Enjoy your Proto Boards!
    Cheers, JJ
  • kkibbekkibbe Posts: 11
    edited 2009-03-20 01:00
    Yes they do know how to move product smile.gif I found the deal then bought the 4X20 lcd display as well!

Kevin
    VA3SU
  • rjo_rjo_ Posts: 1,825
    edited 2009-03-20 04:28
    Jen,

Great concept... BUT

Ok, OK, OK... so I guessed wrong. So, then I googled it... and google got it wrong. Then I searched it and the search engine failed.

Finally I followed the clues... and the contest closed.

BUT in the process I was reminded of something... Parallax has a control board that I haven't ordered yet[noparse]:)[/noparse] Place that puppy at the end of the trail[noparse]:)[/noparse]

I do have one complaint... there were no math questions. I studied math all night ... and there were no math questions.

Rich
    ILMP