- Announcement about May 10th, 2018 update and your password.
TriBlade Prop PCB: Uses 3 Propeller ICs for a Single Board Computer (SBC)
Renamed thread from "MultiBladeProp - TriBladeProp (3 Prop PCB)" 22Mar2009
Renamed "TriBlade Prop" from "TriBladeProp" 20Jun2012
Each Prop circuit is called a "Blade".
I have been able to squeeze everything I wanted on my SixBladeProp into two identical TriBladeProp pcbs.
Put simply, the TriBladeProp is 3 Propeller circuits on one PCB with various options for SRAM, SPI Flash, microSD and USB (PropPlug equivalent), plus VGA, TV, Mouse and Keyboard connectors. The Propeller chips may communicate to each other by ultra-high speed serial.
Update 5 August 2009:
Latest code posted here as follows...
Update 19 Apr 2009:
- Blade #2 software for ZiCog v091 including all source and the binary (uses PropPlug equivconnected to PC and PropTerm)
- microSD files (part 1/2) CPM 2.2 & CPM3
- microSD files (part 2/2)
- posted on page 6 is draft assembly instructions including formating and copying the files to microSD card.
Attached below is the latest BOM,·
suppliers part numbers and costs. Note not all parts are required, depending on otpions chosen. (It is in tab seperated text format so it can be imported into Excel)
Update 6 Mar 2009:
Specifications (also attached to this post), schematics and BOMs are located at the end of this thread (Page 3 - about 4th March 2009)
Links to other interesting threads:
· Home of the MultiBladeProps: TriBladeProp, RamBlade, TwinBlade,·SixBlade, website
· Single Board Computer:·3 Propeller ICs·and a·TriBladeProp board (ZiCog Z80 Emulator)
· Prop Tools under Development or Completed (Index)
· Emulators: Micros eg Altair, and Terminals eg VT100 (Index) ZiCog (Z80), MoCog (6809)
· Search the Propeller forums (via Google)
My cruising website is: ·www.bluemagic.biz·· MultiBladeProp is: www.bluemagic.biz/cluso.htm
Post Edited (Cluso99) : 8/5/2009 8:22:19 AM GMT