Project Index

Chris SavageChris Savage Parallax EngineeringPosts: 14,406
edited July 2016 in Robotics Vote Up0Vote Down
Below is a list of links to projects.·
  • GPS Datalogger - This BASIC Stamp 2 powered GPS Datalogger outputs data to a USB Thumb Drive in a format supported by Google Earth.· You can see a visual representation of your trip in Google Earth with this project.
  • BASIC Stamp Tester - How Parallax ensures that each and every BASIC Stamp we ship is free from defects.
  • Interfacing the RTX-12 Modem to a BASIC Stamp - Wireless communication for microcontrollers using HT radios.
  • RFID Reader Software for PC - This software allows you to easily connect our RFID Reader to a PC and read tag data.
  • Garage Parking Assistant·- This PING)))-based module helps you park your car by showing you visually using colored LEDs how far you are from the wall.
  • RS-232 Interface Circuits - Circuits for connecting Parallax Microcontrollers and Accessories to·PC COM Ports or other RS-232 peripherals.
  • Solder Pot Controller - When Parallax switched to lead-free manufacturing this controller was needed to maintain temperature for our BASIC Stamp production.
  • Hybrid Robot Power Plant -·An outdoor robot power system designed to provide much more power than batteries to electric drive motors, easily controlled by the HB-25 Motor Controller.·
  • Binary / Digital Clock - Display the time in Binary and also in Digital!· Helps you learn binary while looking cool and displaying the time, day, date and even the temperature!
  • Bar Graphs For LCD Displays - Bar Graphs and example code for Parallax Serial LCD Displays.· Both advanced and simple programs are included.
  • DS1302 Demo Code - Having trouble getting a real-time clock on your BASIC Stamp 2?· This project includes demo code with full documentation as well as a minimal template to get you started.
  • BS2 OEM "LITE" Circuits - Various implementations of BASIC Stamps using OEM components.· Some are minimum required components and some show alternate ways of programming instead of using RS-232 serial.
  • Build A Better Mousetrap - The say necessity is the mother of all invention...mice, beware of the Mouse Motel!

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Chris Savage

Parallax Engineering
50 72 6F 6A 65 63 74 20 53 69 74 65
Chris Savage | Engineering Tech | Main Office: (916) 624-8333 | Direct to Tech Support: (888) 997-8267 | Website | Twitter | Google+

Comments

• 7 Comments sorted by Date Added Votes
  • KevinKKKevinKK Posts: 27
    edited August 2010 Vote Up0Vote Down
    It seems all the links in this page isn't connected.
    Engineer from www.playrobot.com
  • John R.John R. Posts: 1,376
    edited August 2010 Vote Up0Vote Down
    KevinKK wrote: »

This is one of the forum migration issues being worked on. In the mean time, when the link attempts to open in your browser, you can change the "forums.parallax.com" portion to "forums.parallaxinc.com", and you should be all set.

I believe that one of the updates that the team is working on will be fixing these links.
    John R.
    Beaver Dam, WisCOWnsin
    Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati
  • Mr. Savage, I have ben doing boe-bot for about a year now. The "U.S.A. And the Soviet Union's space race. Soviet Union. On January 1973 landed a rover Lunokhod 2 on the moon. the U.S. put spirit rover on mars on January 2004. My question is? My robot I have to physical plug in my solar panel to my robots batteries to charge them. you doun't know how they Accomplish that?
  • John R. wrote: »
    KevinKK wrote: »

This is one of the forum migration issues being worked on. In the mean time, when the link attempts to open in your browser, you can change the "forums.parallax.com" portion to "forums.parallaxinc.com", and you should be all set.

I believe that one of the updates that the team is working on will be fixing these links.

I tried that with this link, still error 404 page not found.

http://forums.parallaxinc.com/showthread.php?p=612409
  • PublisonPublison Posts: 9,285
    edited July 2016 Vote Up0Vote Down
    Chris has started to populate his website. You may find many of the projects here:

http://www.savagecircuits.com/index.php/projects
    Infernal Machine
  • Chris SavageChris Savage Parallax Engineering Posts: 14,406
    edited July 2016 Vote Up0Vote Down
    I have updated all the links. Only a few point to an empty page and these aren't really projects, but rather tutorials, which will appear there later.
    Chris Savage | Engineering Tech | Main Office: (916) 624-8333 | Direct to Tech Support: (888) 997-8267 | Website | Twitter | Google+
  • The link I was interested in worked, I wonder if Ken ever finished version two of his:

Hybrid Robot Power Plant => Oversize Boe-Bot

A really neat project, a lot of time envolved. Maybe he dosn't have enough of it, with something as complicated as a microcontroller design to work on.