- Announcement about May 10th, 2018 update and your password.
Below is a list of links to projects.·
- GPS Datalogger - This BASIC Stamp 2 powered GPS Datalogger outputs data to a USB Thumb Drive in a format supported by Google Earth.· You can see a visual representation of your trip in Google Earth with this project.
- BASIC Stamp Tester - How Parallax ensures that each and every BASIC Stamp we ship is free from defects.
- Interfacing the RTX-12 Modem to a BASIC Stamp - Wireless communication for microcontrollers using HT radios.
- RFID Reader Software for PC - This software allows you to easily connect our RFID Reader to a PC and read tag data.
- Garage Parking Assistant·- This PING)))-based module helps you park your car by showing you visually using colored LEDs how far you are from the wall.
- RS-232 Interface Circuits - Circuits for connecting Parallax Microcontrollers and Accessories to·PC COM Ports or other RS-232 peripherals.
- Solder Pot Controller - When Parallax switched to lead-free manufacturing this controller was needed to maintain temperature for our BASIC Stamp production.
- Hybrid Robot Power Plant -·An outdoor robot power system designed to provide much more power than batteries to electric drive motors, easily controlled by the HB-25 Motor Controller.·
- Binary / Digital Clock - Display the time in Binary and also in Digital!· Helps you learn binary while looking cool and displaying the time, day, date and even the temperature!
- Bar Graphs For LCD Displays - Bar Graphs and example code for Parallax Serial LCD Displays.· Both advanced and simple programs are included.
- DS1302 Demo Code - Having trouble getting a real-time clock on your BASIC Stamp 2?· This project includes demo code with full documentation as well as a minimal template to get you started.
- BS2 OEM "LITE" Circuits - Various implementations of BASIC Stamps using OEM components.· Some are minimum required components and some show alternate ways of programming instead of using RS-232 serial.
- Build A Better Mousetrap - The say necessity is the mother of all invention...mice, beware of the Mouse Motel!
50 72 6F 6A 65 63 74 20 53 69 74 65
| Engineering Tech | Main Office: (916) 624-8333 | Direct to Tech Support: (888) 997-8267 | Website