PDA

View Full Version : Indian Philately

stampofindia
04-05-2007, 02:36 PM
A home for all Indian Stamps Collectors & Dealers, We promote Indian Philately. We had introduced the best ever Digital Presentation of Indian Stamps encyclopedia having more then 25,000 best quality images in DVD, mainly for stamp collectors & Dealers. Sarvesh Patni

[Moved To Sandbox]

Post Edited By Moderator (Chris Savage (Parallax)) : 4/6/2007 10:42:08 PM GMT

allanlane5
04-05-2007, 08:46 PM
Spam, spam, spam, spam, Lovely Spaaaam! Wonderful spam! Spam, spam, spam...

Franklin
04-06-2007, 03:13 AM
Well, we ARE all about stamps here...;)

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
- Stephen

Superworms
04-06-2007, 06:42 AM
I agree SPAM, SPAM, SPAM.THIS IS THE BASIC STAMP FORUM, NOT THE POSTAGE STAMPS!!!

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Equipped with his 5 senses, man explores the world around and calls his adventure science
и
-Edwin Hubble
и

randyaz
04-06-2007, 09:47 AM
this one needs rubber stamped

Loopy Byteloose
04-06-2007, 04:45 PM
How about it we ALL send a PM directly to him. Maybe he will get the message.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
"If you want more fiber, eat the package.и Not enough?и Eat the manual."ииииииии

ииииииииииииииииииии Tropical regards,иииии G. Herzog [и黃鶴 ]иin Taiwan

allanlane5
04-07-2007, 02:05 AM
NO! You do not discourage a spammer by recognizing him. You do not discourage a spammer by writing him angry notes. Writing a spammer an angry note is equivalent to telling him his spam worked, is being read, and more spam should be sent.

You discourage a spammer by ignoring him. Probably, I should not have made the first response, but it was supposed to be a signal to the board owner to delete this thread.

Robert Kubichek
04-07-2007, 02:23 AM
Yes, I agree whole heartedly....
They also should have a new user verification of account facts before a user is allowed to post messages...
It would stop the posting of spam and blatent ads....

Bob

Phil Pilgrim (PhiPi)
04-07-2007, 02:41 AM
The simplest thing would be for the moderators just to delete this thread.

Superworms
04-07-2007, 04:18 AM
How about we just be quite and let my post be the last post in this thread.Unless it`s someone thats related to parllax(like they work their)

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Equipped with his 5 senses, man explores the world around and calls his adventure science
и
-Edwin Hubble
и