PDA

View Full Version : Propeller V1.0 / Windows XP Pro / Mac OSX / Parallels Build 1940

wastehl
10-14-2006, 02:44 PM
A note of possible interest, the new release Propeller Tool 1.0 works well under Windows XP Pro on an Apple Mac Mini using the new Build 1940 of Parallels guest operating system software with OSX 10.4.8. I have not tried out all of the features, but basic operations proceed with no difficulties. The upgraded treatment of USB connections in the new release of Parallels is much improved. I will post further comments as I get deeper into the configuration.

Bill

Harley
10-14-2006, 10:21 PM
wastehl said...
A note of possible interest, the new release Propeller Tool 1.0 works well under Windows XP Pro on an Apple Mac Mini using the new Build 1940 of Parallels guest operating system software with OSX 10.4.8. I have not tried out all of the features, but basic operations proceed with no difficulties. The upgraded treatment of USB connections in the new release of Parallels is much improved. I will post further comments as I get deeper into the configuration.

Thanks Bill,

I'm considering the latest iMac, just the 17" w/Superdrive, to replace my old 14" 'graphite' iMac and ThinkPad PC. Glad to know of others having success with Prop Tool on Mac. What a way to go; the 'best' of it all, the way it should be, IMHO. http://forums.parallax.com/images/smilies/yeah.gif

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Harley Shanko
h.a.s. designn