View Full Version : im looking for a very specific stamp moduel.

04-09-2010, 12:03 AM
where can i buy a stamp with pins that can sence specific voltage inputs? thanks.

Mike Green
04-09-2010, 12:43 AM
If you're looking for a Stamp that has a built-in analog to digital converter, you won't find one. It's possible to use an I/O pin to measure voltage (see w.emesystems.com (http:www.emesystems.com) ... use the "app-notes" link and look for the section on the RCTIME statement), but this is relatively slow ... like for measuring battery voltage). For fast analog sensing, most people use an external analog to digital converter chip.

Mike Green
04-09-2010, 12:45 AM
Please don't post duplicate messages. It's not allowed. You can delete your other message by clicking on the "X" icon in the upper righthand corner of the 1st message box.

Chris Savage
04-09-2010, 03:00 AM
Duplicate post removed by moderator.

Chris Savage

Parallax Engineering