View Full Version : Boe-Bot Proget

03-19-2010, 08:48 AM

I·would like to know about if we·use "PING))) ULTRASONIC·DISTANCE SENSOR (#28015)·OR DETECT DISTANCE WITH THE PING))) ULTRASONIC SENSOR". What is the difference with·the both items. As i going·to put colour sensor and a gripper on the Boe-Bot will they hit·the wall.


Mike Green
03-19-2010, 09:19 AM
The sensor itself is called the PING))) and it is an ultrasonic distance sensor. There's plenty of documentation available on the Parallax webstore page for the product (#28015) including links to a manual and sample code. I believe the gripper and the PING servo bracket go on opposite sides of the Boe-Bot chassis. I'm not sure where you'd put the color sensor. You'll have to figure something out based on how you want to use it.

03-19-2010, 10:01 AM
Thx Mr Mike.