PDA

View Full Version : Main site to order or view products

shawn2222
03-13-2010, 07:24 AM
Maybe someone can help me with this when I try to view the Parallax site I get a 403 error not allowed contact the site Admin
Anyway that I try to view the site returns the same results cannot post a message to the site Admin http://forums.parallax.com/images/smilies/confused.gif

Phil Pilgrim (PhiPi)
03-13-2010, 07:32 AM
Are you trying to view the Parallax website at work? Maybe your employer's firewall is blocking it. Anyway, I don't see that problem here.

-Phil

shawn2222
03-14-2010, 09:22 AM
no the problem is with my home computer had a lap top that worked just fine and this computer at one time did not have a problem either

Franklin
03-14-2010, 12:09 PM
Works for Phil and it works for me. You might try flushing your history.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
- Stephen

NWCCTV
03-16-2010, 02:29 PM
I had that same issue last week. I just went to my history and was able to get there. After a reboot all was fine again.

shawn2222
03-16-2010, 06:11 PM
This has been an on going problem for me on my home computer since about june I could use my laptop and everything was fine but my laptop died on me the other day and now it poses a big problem
The history is cleared on every day have used IE6,7,and 8 makes no differance the site is in my trusted sites so that I am not blocking any cookies from the site this is the only site that I have this issue with

Here is a copy of the website responce

The website declined to show this webpage
HTTP 403
Most likely causes:
•This website requires you to log in.

What you can try:
Go back to the previous page.

More information
It does not matter if I try to view the site from my favorites or from a standard web search the results are the same and we know that you do not need to login to view the site even if you were required to login I never could the option is never available.
Shawn