PDA

View Full Version : memory card

Silver242
11-30-2009, 04:05 AM
Hello,

ˇˇ How can i save the reading of the sensors usingˇthe BS2ˇfor example, the values of theˇtemperature ˇsensor , and which parallax pruduct i will need to do that any help will beˇappreciated.

ˇ

ctdrum1124
11-30-2009, 08:51 AM
www.parallax.com/StoreSearchResults/tabid/768/txtSearch/memory/List/0/SortField/4/ProductID/434/Default.aspx (http://www.parallax.com/StoreSearchResults/tabid/768/txtSearch/memory/List/0/SortField/4/ProductID/434/Default.aspx)

I hope this helps. It is a link to using a USB flashdrive.

JHRR
12-03-2009, 12:03 AM
ˇ Hello:

ˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇYou will not find any ready made code for this system.

ˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇˇ It is very difficult to program..

Mike Green
12-03-2009, 12:56 AM
@JHRR - There is sample code that illustrates how to interface to the datalogger, how to create files, and how to store data in them. As usual for Parallax products, there are links on the product page in their webstore to the sample code and the documentation. True, there's no "finished" datalogger code, but the whole process of datalogging is a custom one anyway. Any examples would have to be significantly modified for a particular circumstance.

The Vinculum chip, which is the heart of the datalogger, is a very complex chip that supports subdirectories, non-memory devices, etc. For simple tasks, it's fairly easy to use. For complex tasks, it's harder to use.